Whitehall School District 4, 47, & 2 Profile
The following information is subject to change on an annual basis; the data is for the 2017‐18 school year.
- Number of Employees: 51 Employees total - 32 teachers, 3 administrators, and 16 support staff including secretaries, clerks, janitors, and cooks.
- Current Employees – current employees per position can be found on our website by viewing Staff Directory
- Compensation Paid – the compensation paid to employees can be found in the Whitehall Collective Bargaining Agreement for 2017‐19 which can be found on this website under Staff. The current salary schedules are in the appendix in the back of the CBA.
- Student‐Teacher Ratio by Grade: K = 12:1, 1st = 15:1, 2nd = 14:1, 3rd = 15:1, 4th = 14:1, 5th = 18:1; 6‐12 – classes are broken into a rotating 7 period schedule; class sizes vary. Approximate ratio is 15:1.
- Operation and Maintenance Expenditures: Elementary District = $213,000, High School District = $149,870
- Total Budgeted For All Funds – General Fund : Elementary School District = $1,668,571.33 Per Student = $6296; High School District = $1,209,441.75 Per Student = $8638
- Total Budget For All Funds: (Includes Metal Mines, Multi‐District, Reserves, and other Asset Accounts) Elementary School District & High School District = $6,050,787.08
- Student Enrollment = 405 Students K‐12, High School = 140
- Students Average Daily Attendance Rate = 95% Attendance Daily
- Extra‐Curricular Activities: K‐12 Total Budgeted: $154,502 Student Participation: 60% High School Participation
- Organized Labor Working Agreement: A copy of the agreement with the Whitehall Federation of Teachers can be found on this website under Staff.